• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emergency Flasher Switch and Column Shift Indicator Needle

67PB2SS

Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a switch and the needle for a '67 Belvedere automatic. If there is someone out there who has something for sale or can direct me to someone who does, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

I have a column out of a 66 pretty sure they are the same. Its now a parts column I will take a picture of the items you are asking about.

I will look forward to your pictures. Let me know if you need anything else from me. Thanks.

I dont think I have the flasher.. I will check I think someone else asked me about one a while back. But the column needle I know I have. will probably need to be repainted to make it pretty but I do have that.

Here are the pictures.. Of the needle. I do have a flasher switch thats in my 66 but not sure what its worth. here is a link to needle paint. https://www.ebay.com/i/190208705520...MIl--Fn7vT5QIVCY6zCh0YowPyEAQYASABEgLhMfD_BwE

IMG_2734[1].JPG IMG_2735[1].JPG IMG_2736[1].JPG

If you think the needle is still serviceable I would be interested in purchasing it from you. Do you think the switch still works?

Never gone that deep into a column. How hard would it be to extract that needle without damaging it?

I will take it apart tonight.. I do know you have to move the turn signal switch and the plate that holds it. I will remove it and see how much of a pain it is.. Cant be too bad. I put a link to the paint I know it needs that. I can also check out the switch for the hazards. That should be simple to remove and check. Will do this tomorrow when I return from work.

I will take it apart tonight.. I do know you have to move the turn signal switch and the plate that holds it. I will remove it and see how much of a pain it is.. Cant be too bad. I put a link to the paint I know it needs that. I can also check out the switch for the hazards. That should be simple to remove and check. Will do this tomorrow when I return from work.
I'm interested in the indicator swap procedure. Can't figure out how to replace mine. Thanks for any information.

I just made a video.. Its super simple.. I feel dumb for over thinking it. No need to take anything apart. Once you unclip it just slide it away then maneuver it and get it out of the face plate.

Anyone need the light that goes in the column... lol I have one..

Auto Transport Service
Back