• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emoji question from old man

joe smith

Local time
7:57 PM
Reaction score
So ( not sure if I spelled emoji right or if its the right word) I have some emoji questions
On one of the 10 MILLION phone ads I see daily on TV, there is one talking about animal faces or some goofy effin thing I don't understand??
From what I can get out of the ads you young people want to put some goofy pink talking animal face over yours and send it to other people?
Best one I want to know is whats the deal the coiled up talking pile of ****????

America truly is like a beautiful woman, dying from within from cancer....

So ( not sure if I spelled emoji right or if its the right word) I have some emoji questions
On one of the 10 MILLION phone ads I see daily on TV, there is one talking about animal faces or some goofy effin thing I don't understand??
From what I can get out of the ads you young people want to put some goofy pink talking animal face over yours and send it to other people?
Best one I want to know is whats the deal the coiled up talking pile of ****????

America truly is like a beautiful woman, dying from within from cancer....
Sometimes an emoji can add feeling and depth to a written conversation.
:rofl:

My wife sends me them all the time, usually when she’s mad there’s a middle finger one, or when she wants to get piped she’ll send the wink face or the tongue out one.

or when she wants to get piped she’ll send the wink face or the tongue out one.
Is that because this is too cryptic?
simon_witty.jpg

:lol:

Years ago people used to talk face to face. Much was said with our faces without speaking.
I'm an old guy too and use emojis sparingly because of the everchanging meaning of things.
What I like to challenge some young folks with is using descriptive wording to make a point. Sorta like what authors do when they write books.
BTW are there books being written and printed that use "emojis"?:rolleyes::p:D:)

emoji; a small FU#EN digital image or icon used to express an idea, emotion, etc., in electronic communication.
"emoji liven up your text messages with tiny smiley faces"

com.adultemojis.dirty.flirty.emojiapp.png

I guess I need to rephrase my question.. I don't understand the little talking horsey face planted over the senders face? Again what about the talking pile of ****??? Who wants to have that represent you in a conversation?????

Yeah, I know what you mean.....stooooooopid crap imo. :xscuseless::bs_flag::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::drama::drama::drama::drama::confederateflag::confederateflag::confederateflag::soapbox::):):usflag::elmer::welcome::(:wtf::rolleyes::eek::D:wtf::usflag::thankyou::mob::poke::popcorn::rofl:

The young whipper-snappers call'm stickers. I think anyway...

Let me use the pile of **** emoji in a sentence.

Person 1 - "My buddy locked me in a porta potty today"
Person 2 - "That's pretty (poo emoji goes here)."

See, works great. They even make version stuffed version, kinda like a pillow. They had one at the doctors office. True.

Oh, and who are these young people you speak of?

The same people that run around with pussy hats on

There you go--some folks will even put a ******** hat on just in case you can't hear their chanting over the crowd. (we feel for your issue because we see your hat:rolleyes:)
It just makes one feel their pain--doesn't it?

[QUOTE="69L48Z27, post: 910855428, member: 23193"

Oh, and who are these young people you speak of?[/QUOTE]

At 62 pretty much everyone but me...LOL

I understand the pic emoji's ( use them my self) I was just kinda taken back at the little talking face to put over yours...... Yeah I'm old....

[QUOTE="69L48Z27, post: 910855428, member: 23193"

Oh, and who are these young people you speak of?

At 62 pretty much everyone but me...LOL

I understand the pic emoji's ( use them my self) I was just kinda taken back at the little talking face to put over yours...... Yeah I'm old....[/QUOTE]

You’re only 62 and that qualifies you as old - wtf ???? Enjoy your life man you’ve got a long way to go..... I’m 64 and far from considering myself old.

BTW - are you talking about emojis or Snapchat?

This stuff started before texting....Remember when people used a picture of a heart to express love? I (Heart) Chocolate, bacon, strippers, ball gags, S & M, stuff like that...

What? What? And what?
Got something to say just say it. I am old fart at 62 also.
Its got to be the ferking aches, pains and body going to hell.
Guess I am just at that age were I need to start taking better care of myself.

Auto Transport Service
Back