• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine Quiz

29- I hope no one on here missed any of the obvious.

If you don't get near perfect on this good luck owning, maintaining, or fixing an old b body!

I'm not as dumb as I thought - but I'm not as smart as I want to be. I missed a few I'd never heard of. What the hell is a spud gun?!

I'm not as dumb as I thought - but I'm not as smart as I want to be. I missed a few I'd never heard of. What the hell is a spud gun?!

Aka a potato launcher! Piece of PVC pipe with some butane behind a potato, light a match and boom! Flying spuds over the cottage lake haha

Aka a potato launcher! Piece of PVC pipe with some butane behind a potato, light a match and boom! Flying spuds over the cottage lake haha
That's funny! I'd never heard of that before so I thought it was a phony answer. Nuclear sub didn't sound right either but better than a giant robot. Oh well now I know..... lol

Thanks I needed that!
I took one about 15 years back. It was just pics of engines from the big 3 and you had four answers to choose from.

29- I hope no one on here missed any of the obvious.
...well I picked 'oscar meyer weinermobile' on that one...they had a cool WWII aircraft quiz too, got most of those but it was tougher toward the end

On the spud gun, you can use a trigger from one of those butane extended lighters for the spark. Neighbor down the street put one together a couple of years back. I've had a barrel for a golf ball cannon for some time now and just maybe it'll get built soon.....and plan on using black powder :D

well I guess I did alright I got 28 out of 30 not as dumb as I thought

Screenshot_20170521-194658.png
Screenshot_20170521-194658.png

OK my wife got 20-30 not bad I'd say

My mechanic father in law got 26-30 ehh

And my brother inlaw who's a welder got 28-30 decent!

My wife doesn't know alot about eng functions she used common sense she said ! I think she guessed but who knows

Auto Transport Service
Back