• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine wiring harness

Dpbeats11

Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score
Would anyone know if these engine harnesses connect directly to bulkhead connector? Had engine running, jiggled wires circled in red on wiring diagram attached, to see if wiring was an issue for temp gauge. Then aoas car shut off and now won’t turn on. It’ll crank but never fire up. Been meaning to replace wiring, and now seems like a pretty good time. Lost forward momentum since it won’t fire up anymore. Any help is always appreciated. D30B40D0-D2C4-496F-84E4-AE5C3E66F07D.jpeg

Attachments

• 69CoronetB.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 110
Hmmm
I have seen "posts" on the Forum of the Bulkhed connector have issues due to age and brittleness
I ordered my harness's (2) from Ron Francis
Some one will help here but he is highly recomended

Now:
Do you have lights etc?

Thanks all! And these harnesses work with the bulkhead connector?

Hmmm
I have seen "posts" on the Forum of the Bulkhed connector have issues due to age and brittleness
I ordered my harness's (2) from Ron Francis
Some one will help here but he is highly recomended

Now:
Do you have lights etc?

For those of us (me) who has no clue who Ron Francis is, a link to his web site or contact information about his offerings would be extremely helpful.
BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back