• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever increasing threat of home invasion, so I bought:

super-bee_ski

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:16 PM
Reaction score
I just bought Remington 870 Express Synthetic Tactical 7-Round for home protection.
California crime rate is "on the rise"
Specs:
-18" barrel
- Receiver milled from a solid billed of steel for maximum strength and reliability
- Silk-smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting for maximum strength and reliability
- 12-gauge
- Magazine capacity is six 2 3/4" or 3" shells

870ExpressSyn2ShotExt_25077_RV.png

I just bought Remington 870 Express Synthetic Tactical 7-Round for home protection.
Specs:
-18" barrel
- Receiver milled from a solid billed of steel for maximum strength and reliability
- Silk-smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting for maximum strength and reliability
- 12-gauge

View attachment 379171
SWEET ! Gotta protect yourself . . .

I've always said that there's nothing like a 12Ga. pump for home defense. If the buckshot don't get 'em the blast will deafen them. That Remington 870 is a nice one. If I ever come over to your house Bee-Ski, I'll be sure to knock.:elmer:

Specs:
-18" barrel
- 12-gauge

View attachment 379171

And if life goes a bit south for you personally you can always go to a mall or school and blow the **** out of some unsuspecting souls or maybe your children could high jack your toy and entertain themselves just like in DOOM. Me, I like dialing 911. By the way, is that made by Chrysler?

And if life goes a bit south for you personally you can always go to a mall or school and blow the **** out of some unsuspecting souls or maybe your children could high jack your toy and entertain themselves just like in DOOM. Me, I like dialing 911. By the way, is that made by Chrysler?

Yah Right!!!! When seconds count and you have a split decision to make to either save your life and the lives of your Family and loved ones, you are going to wait on 911??? If that is how the thought process goes down in London...I assume you are located in the UK...then no wonder they have decided to not allow their citizenry to have Guns for protection. Your logic defies all sane reasoning when it comes to self protection...:realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

By the way Ski...Nice pick and a great PDW you now got...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

super-bee_ski, why would you need anything other than a hair dryer to protect against snowflakes? Anyways, I thought California was succeeding from the union?
Stick with buckshot, it spreads out for better coverage.

Yahtzee, as soon as you hang up with 911, call the morgue. They're probably already in your neighborhood.

Wow, that's a pretty shitty reply!!! How do you jump from a man protecting his family to murdering innocent people? I personally would never relly on 911 if my family was in danger, seconds count and that's not a risk I'm willing to take. I have a Rottweiler and a Rottweiler, Bullmastiff mix as the first line of defense then your **** out of luck cause it's all lead after that.

Nice gun Skii, I've had an 870 since I was 12 (haven't shot myself or murdered anyone either) and it's a solid reliable gun. Now I rely on a legalized sawed off shotgun.... THE JUDGE.

:rofl:Nice buy ski, but let me know how much repairs are gonna be on your house.

Because when you pump that shotgun your gonna find a big opening in your wall where the intruder went thru cause he's not sticking around.

Open forum and I hope that 911 works for you. But in reality they will just find your body by the time they get to you.

Nice score Ski, it should do the job... :thumbsup:
Great choice...

I too have a Remington 870 pump/Wingmaster
for 35+ years now, it's never failed me yet,
a tad bit more than the basics, but they are a nice dependable firearm...

Great for hunting & self protection too, if need be...

I hope you never have to find that part out,
if you do your covered...
I know your a responsible owner too...
I have the utmost confidence in your decision making, sanity...

Some 00-buck for self defense should do a nice job...

Last edited:
16 [+1 in the pipe] rounds of Critical-Defense, 40 cal....and 2 more 16 round mags beside it.

21evv4h.jpg

...and my daily carry. 12 rounds of same ammo, and a spare mag.
11j9a1g.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back