• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Extra stuff

Vix66

Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
Im looking for some parts, and looking to get rid of my extra parts, thinking maybe trade or sell. Im in need of a 5 speed transmission, willing to sell or trade my 4 speed, need new rear quarters, the ones i had were junk, from JC whitney, so they ended up in the metal pile. I also need a new center grill, as my sister ruined my perfect one. I have a bunch of extra parts that came with my charger, that i will not need. Im taking the stainless trim on the car off, except for around the windows, so a full set of trim available also. Have original hubcaps, light buckets (with lights and motors), passenger door (complete), full set of stainless fender trim (top of fenders,length of car) off my car, as well as some random pieces of extra trim that came with the car, badges, trunk lid, original complete bumper jack setup (for you purists out there), as well as random other little parts and bolts. Let me know what you need!

20190927_144628.jpg

just me but I'd at least hang onto nice sheetmetal.

They are thin sheet metal, and not even for this car so the body lines wouldn't match up.

Auto Transport Service
Back