• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE F/S 1969 Coronet R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

old timer

Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T ( a real WS car ) that I just don't have the time for anymore .It is not numbers matching , it is not the original drivetrain , has a fender tag but really rusted up . it IS a driver NOT a Barrett-Jackson car . Motor is rebuilt 440 , .30 over , 292 cam , hi flow oil and water pumps , hedman headers , rebuilt and upgraded six-pack carbs along with the N96 Ramcharger hood and fresh air duct work . The car is all there , it's an older restoration , about 12 years now , will need some work as the pictures show , surface work not metal replacement , but it's all right there in front of you . New quarters , trunk floor/extentions and wheelhouses were done . Engine runs strong . Trans has shift kit upgrade with Hurst rachet , rear end rebuilt with 3.91's , power front discs all rebuilt and upgraded with the right pieces . Ask for details as there are a lot I didn't list , wipers need work and I disconnected the heater . Battery in trunk , BFG drag radial's in back . Looking for $26,000. , No trades . Please be serious ( this means I don't need your expert appraisal while offering 14K , save your time and mine ) . DSCN0024.jpgDSCN0021.jpgDSCN0022.jpgDSCN0020.jpgDSCN0019.jpgDSCN0018.jpgDSCN0017.jpgDSCN0015.jpgDSCN0014.jpgDSCN0013.jpgDSCN0010.jpg

Bumping of ads is not allowed and neither is posting commentary. Please read the rules for the classifieds. Also, this is above the reply box in all ads.....

Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts
Commentary is NOT allowed in For Sale forums. Relevant questions ONLY!
Please Click Here and read all the rules before posting in this forum
Failure to obey these rules may result in your post being deleted without notice!

When you click on the hot link, this shows up.... http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?67486-For-Sale-Section-Rules

Thanks.

LOVE the RT. I just posted my hemi road runner for sale , if it sells and it should , i would like to make a deal with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back