• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FABO down

63SPF

MOPAR 4 LIFE ! MOPAR OR BUST ! PLYMOUTH'S RULE !
Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to FABO. I can't log in. Some kind of security breach? Says unsafe , is it just my end or everyone ?

Is this what you guys are seeing?

79913966-039F-436A-B1DB-CBDCAE54D83E.jpeg

Yep, any idea what's going on ?

Last edited:
The site Admins may be performing unscheduled maintenance...in which case, alerts from every member here will not be helpful at this time. FBBO goes down periodically, and when the Admins are working on a problem, the last thing they need is questions about the site being down.

Having said that, I hope all is well. :)

Some times the hosts will migrate sites from server to server. A dedicated IP server is more costly for the website. I chose to use a non dedicated ip and since that was my choice my site says not secure..

Got a message from FABO on Facebook. "Its nothing, ignore it, it will be fixed this morning...." There you have it.

Sorry, never mind. I see that Joey is all over this. Expired site security certificate. Said it will be fixed this morning.

Its nothing, ignore it, it will be fixed this morning... NO breach - nothing to worry about

When I tried to log on to For A Bodies Only today I received a message on my MacBook laptop computer that the connection was not secure. What's up?

not secure.png

Does anyone know what happened to FABO. I can't log in. Some kind of security breach? Says unsafe , is it just my end or everyone ?
I just tried myself with the computer saying that it might be impersonated

Still out for me. Time is 13:54. My phone and desktop will not allow me to access it.

yup its back at 15:11.. just checked 10 min ago and it wasn't up..

Auto Transport Service
Back