• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FACEBOOK JAIL again...

partsmonsta

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:56 PM
Reaction score
Tossed in Facebook Jail for the 4th time this year.
30 days of HARD LABOR. :jackoff: :mad: :up: :hifu:

Does this post offend you?
Apparently, it offends Zuch.
-------------------------------------------------
The old days of going on FB and having old fashion no holds barred conversations ARE OVER.

fb-JAIL5.jpg zuk.jpg

Tossed in Facebook Jail for the 4th time this year.
30 days of HARD LABOR. :jackoff: :mad: :up: :hifu:

Does this post offend you?
Apparently, it offends Zuch.
-------------------------------------------------
The old days of going on FB and having old fashion no holds barred conversations ARE OVER.

View attachment 886932 View attachment 886933
I know why too....that green bra does NOT go with the red jacket.

Idiot. :rofl:

I’ve been kicked off of more buy and sell pages then I can count. I can’t help myself. Some moron will post that Opruh Winfree or Tylor Pearree are giving away money or some such crap and I’ll go off on them and not only make them cry, but everyone else, too. Sumsang is apparently giving 30,000 free phones to stupid people who reply with their first initial.
My species embarrasses me sometimes, that why I prefer animals.

I dont and never have done facebook.. but the picture looks good here..

I wonder what you can do to get yourself permanently removed. I wanted to cancel or remove my account on there and it's a whole bunch of crap to go through to do it. I haven't signed on for ten years and it's still there. Maybe I'll start posting nude pics and see what happens.

I wonder what you can do to get yourself permanently removed. I wanted to cancel or remove my account on there and it's a whole bunch of crap to go through to do it. I haven't signed on for ten years and it's still there. Maybe I'll start posting nude pics and see what happens.
To ensure ejection. You have to be very precise. Gay,Black,Midget,Nude,Racist and demeaning to chicks.. Thats going to be a hard picture to find. Unless you borrow one from Kerndog. :)

I never bothered to sign up and I don't think that I'm not missing anything.

By chance, does Zuck the Schmuck also moderate Moparts?

You can post that here ..,I will lose sleep over it:thumbsup:

Call a new wave ******** a pussy hat wearing bitch boy slave. I got life

Edit: Sorry, but this is the General Forum and any mention of those ain't allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe zuck would rather see quality shots like these on his site?

View attachment 886955 View attachment 886957
Man, I've posted those same type pics and worse on FB and so far have never been in jail. Imo, the key is to weed out the ones that you feel will report you to the FB pole lice. Thing is, my page is public so who know why I haven't been jailed or kicked off. Have a buddy that uses at least 8 different user names and just rotates them though lol

Auto Transport Service
Back