Facebook jail

joe smith

Local time
10:48 PM
Reaction score
I joined Facebook only for the marketplace. About two weeks later I got restricted on Marketplace to where I cannot buy or sell. I have no idea why. I did not have any violations. I tried to request a review, but that link does not work for me for whatever reason.
The "KING of Swishy's " from HS is paying you back... Ah gots the power

cbodybob

Local time
Reaction score
So whats the joke you posted?
One of those Marked Safe memes mine said Marked Safe from being smacked or tackled by a fan or follower. Joke about the chris rock & Dave Chappel incidents. FB said it was against their CG for promoting violence. 24 hour suspension. I appealed to let them know I disagree but they don’t care.

cbodybob

Local time
Reaction score
I joined Facebook only for the marketplace. About two weeks later I got restricted on Marketplace to where I cannot buy or sell. I have no idea why. I did not have any violations. I tried to request a review, but that link does not work for me for whatever reason.
That’s happened to me & a friend of mine. It’s hard to get them to unsuspend

Budnicks

You Can Just Thank Me Later
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score
I don't Do Twatter (albeit I may now Musk has bought it)

I don't Do FAKEbook

Hell I won't ever & don't Do Amazon (Jeff Bezos owned shit)
for anything,
not 1 freaken' dime

I don't & won't Do Instagram

I don't & won't Do TikTok Chinese owned crap

Hell I don't Do Google even anymore

I'm sure you all know why too

I do check out some links posted by members here
I will never ever join

I waste all my social media time here,
a few others, the RR site & truck site, check out classified on others
once in a blue moon

My life has enough drama, without bringing it on, needlessly myself
& seeking it out :screwy: to be on another "trendy" :jackoff: social media
heavily handed over moderated censorship
some douche behind a keyboard with a
Smiley Napoleon Bonaparte cartoon 1st.jpg
complex

I can see if it's for business or for some sort of exposure or advertising
in today's -www- smartphone tech addicted world
but beyond that, it sucks, most people on them suck too
people really need a freaken' life

:luvplace:

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure what that means...... but OK
It is a bit strange what he wrote but “king of swishes” might be a gay reference to the creator, Mark Suck A Turd.
Nerd in school that got his ass kicked grows up and owns the media...but remembers how he was treated in school and savors his revenge.

RoadRunner1970

Local time
Reaction score
what good is it being on a platform that tells you what you can say and think......

Under Pressure

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Never had one of them thar Facebox’s and doing just fine with out it

cr8crshr

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Farcebook is just that!!! A FOOKING FARCE!!! Now, that being said, I do have them for when I want to chat and visit with my Service Friends and sites related to the Military, USAF, Retirees, Veterans, and the suck. The marketplace is OK but I don't trade in car parts anymore so I only look there on occasion for areas I am currently working on such as my vegetable gardening. Otherwise, I avoid commenting or posting up anything that I don't need to and really that is the best advise. Just KISS is the optimum word!!! Way too many get torqued out of whack when they wind up in FB Jail. Me I avoid it at all costs...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag:

GetX'd

Making Life Great Again!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
My wife and I are also “never have and never will be” people. Somehow I just wish there could be a global backlash against that freakish anti-American monopoly and break their backs. Maybe when we get a legitimate conservative govt they’ll label them the terrorist group they are and force them to their knees.

moparedtn

Ed on the Ridge
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
I’m in Facebook jail for the day over a joke. I created a Marked Safe post from being smacked or tackled by a fan or follower. Clearly just a joke about the Chris Rock Dave Chappel incidents & FB says I was promoting violence ??? So this morning I woke up to 5 PM’s & 63 notifications. I can respond to the PM’s but not the notifications. I have thousands of followers on social media & 90% of my post are automotive related & 10% are current events. Over the years I’ve had post removed & I appealed & weeks later the post is returned & I get a message from FB that they made a mistake. I’ve appealed this decision too but my suspension will be over in a few hours well before they get around to looking at my appeal. Anyway I’ll be back to posting tomorrow. Many of you know I run several groups on FB & a popular C body group & I run it pretty tight. I don’t allow a lot of BS in my groups & certainly no violence.
I had no idea you were on FB Bob....but I have mine set to "private" so that only those I have as "friends" can
see what I post, for just this reason.
Well, I reckon I can spare one of these for you then:
facebook jail.jpg

cbodybob

Local time
Reaction score
I had no idea you were on FB Bob....but I have mine set to "private" so that only those I have as "friends" can
see what I post, for just this reason.
Well, I reckon I can spare one of these for you then:
View attachment 1280656
Are you kidding. I run 7 groups over there. The boys & I live on it. That’s how we’ve sold 20 cars this year. Two this week alone. All from Facebook. Met a ton of cool people too.

moparedtn

Ed on the Ridge
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Are you kidding. I run 7 groups over there. The boys & I live on it. That’s how we’ve sold 20 cars this year. Two this week alone. All from Facebook. Met a ton of cool people too.
Would you care to share the names of these groups then?

cbodybob

Local time
Reaction score
Would you care to share the names of these groups then?
C body Source, vintage transportation & machinery & FURYIOUS are the three big ones. Disco era cars & parts was very big & someone hacked it so I’m rebuilding it. We use to have a lot of fun on that one nightly & sold a few cars. There’s B body Source that’s just ramping up & Drag Racing Source that’s an extension of Factory Stock Era that I put on hold because it was getting out of hand. I also help out as an admin on a few others.

cbodybob

Local time
Reaction score
I’ve been released from Facebook jail but im wearing an ankle bracelet for the next 28 days over a stupid joke their algorithms misunderstood.