• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Factory Aluminum Edelbrock six pack intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

clazar

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for an original factory aluminum six pack intake for my 70 R.R.

Chuck

If its a 70, it should have a cast iron sixpack intake.

I have what I believe is an original one that I might sell or trade if you still want one

Are they very much different compared to the new Edelbrock manifolds?

I believe the factory Edelbrock 440 six pack manifolds had a Mopar logo on it. If you have one to sell or trade, i'm interested. I was told some early build 70's could have had either an aluminum or the cast iron intake. let me know what you have.

Chuck

Early build would be iron, then (as I recall), around late October early November, a few got aluminum, then back to iron. Hopefully that helps.

Production date on mine was 11/06/1969. It has the cast iron, and was a Los Angeles plant build.

Chuck

Some early '70 B & E body cars were lucky enough to get what was left over from the '69 model stocks. I know of a '70 Cuda 440+6 here with a genuine aluminium manifold fitted from the factory.

5b7246a5.jpg

I have an early 70 cast iron intake casting number 2946275 with a casting date of 5-15-69 . The later cast iron intakes had a casting number of 2946276. I have one with a 7-22-69 date. I have read that some Superbirds had the aluminum six pack intakes, and that some B and E body cars must have got some left over 69-1/2 intakes.

6 pack intake and carbs

I have an aluminum intake and carbs for sale.

Carbs are 4382 3039, 4383 3039, and 4376 2659

intake has a Mopar logo and part number 342X48? can't read 4th digit.

.......i was told these were for a 70 Automatic car?

anyone know for sure?

Can you send me some pix of the intake & price in a PM please.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back