• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE factory black 440 4 speed dana 70 gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.

71blackdemon

Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
im selling my 70 gtx its a factory black car with a white stripe and burnt orange interior 440 4 barrel 4 speed car with a dana. The engine was replaced in 72 with a warranty block and the trans and dana are factory matching with build sheet and fender tag all the sheet metal is original and rust free. the car is complete except putting the engine in and the windshield very nice and very rare car have not seen another color combo like it if there is would like to see one asking $35,000.00 car is located in louisville ky

Attachments

• 1970 GTX 75.jpg
    1970 GTX 75.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 5,081
  • 1970 GTX 76.jpg
    1970 GTX 76.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 5,086
  • 1970 GTX 19.jpg
    1970 GTX 19.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 4,659
  • 1970 GTX 82.jpg
    1970 GTX 82.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 4,475
  • 1970 GTX 20.jpg
    1970 GTX 20.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4,339
  • 1970 GTX 81.jpg
    1970 GTX 81.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 4,300
  • 1970 GTX 83.jpg
    1970 GTX 83.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 4,295
  • 1970 GTX 85.jpg
    1970 GTX 85.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 4,411
Man that's neat. Good luck with the sale. AM 8 track stereo too

man that is one of the most beautiful 70s rr or gtx i have ever seen. i have a 70 gtx super trac pack fk5 that is beautiful but yours takes the cake. wish i could swing another one but yours wont last long good luck with your sale!!!!

I appreciate the comments i worked hard on it

- - - Updated - - -

yes the car is a am 8 track with 3 speaker dash, 18 spline hemi trans, 354 dana all wiring is new from front to back including under dash harness rebuilt 3 speed wiper motor all new legendary interior, new wheels and tires.

Great looking car. Definitely not a common color combo - cant say I have ever seen a B-body like it. I would think that rarity should help your sale.

How is your challenger going?
Matt
The FK5 Challenger is for sale. I have too many and I could really use the space that its taking up and with as much time as my buisness requires it'll be 10 years before I'd get around to it.

The FK5 Challenger is for sale. I have too many and I could really use the space that its taking up and with as much time as my buisness requires it'll be 10 years before I'd get around to it.

I think the guy that has the black 70 GTX has a six pack challenger that he was working on to. I figured that he might be selling the GTX to fund challenger.
Matt

I think the guy that has the black 70 GTX has a six pack challenger that he was working on to. I figured that he might be selling the GTX to fund challenger.
Matt
no im not selling it for that just bored winter time im not doing anything to the challenger except carpet and driving the hell out of it.

Someone loan me 35 grand !!! That would fit nicely in my 66-72 b-boby collection !! 67 and 70 are the only 2 year's I need dam! Very sharp car won't last long!

just love them 70`s thanks posting photos of yours good luck with your sale, I started a post for 1970 RR GTX and Sat. when you can post some of your GTX over there for us thanks :icon_thumright:

thats a beautiful 70 gtx, thats my dream car, u did a awesome job on restoring it, the interiors awesome

thats a beautiful 70 gtx, thats my dream car, u did a awesome job on restoring it, the interiors awesome

thanks it took up a year and a half of my life so far i will finish it pretty soon then you wont be able to touch it for that i will be to busy cruising

this one beautiful looking 70 GTX its a shame to sell it I couldn't part with it if I had it I would build and addition on to my house to put it in ,all my buildings are full ,I have a compulsive disorder !!!!!!!!

this one beautiful looking 70 GTX its a shame to sell it I couldn't part with it if I had it I would build and addition on to my house to put it in ,all my buildings are full ,I have a compulsive disorder !!!!!!!!
Yeah when i finish this car a lot of people will be wishing they would of pulled the trigger on this one because then they will have to reach real deep in their pockets.

Yeah when i finish this car a lot of people will be wishing they would of pulled the trigger on this one because then they will have to reach real deep in their pockets.

And I'll be one of them because it's a damn fine ride and very unique .. I'm just too car poor right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back