• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast Elephant broke out of the room.

fullmetaljacket

Local time
12:09 PM
Reaction score
H
unnamed-3.jpg
eard the news today of the lucky man that broke the record.

That thing has to be making close to 900hp uncorrected. Pretty impressive.
Doug

That thing has to be making close to 900hp uncorrected. Pretty impressive.
Doug
1.56 60ft on those ice-skate tires has to be some kind of Voodoo I tell you. This class has single handedly brought back the mystic and passion of drag racing to its best.

1.56 60ft on those ice-skate tires has to be some kind of Voodoo I tell you. This class has single handedly brought back the mystic and passion of drag racing to its best.
Probably more closer to the dark side of the moon at 1050 HP. It will have a lot more to reveal in the coming months.

I agree: Making the Horsepower is impressive enough. Getting it to the track all the way down is something else.

Though the MPH is held by Dave I saw a tri power Vette ran a 9.5. It's weight was listed at 3500lbs. My bet is that is 400-500lbs lighter. It was also 4 mph slower
Doug

nice pass for damn sure F.A.S.T. :thumbsup:

nice pass for damn sure F.A.S.T. :thumbsup:
Man, I'm envious of these guys not because of how FAST they are clocking, though that in itself is amazing, but because of all the fun that they are experiencing with each other and the rediscovery of Drag Racing at its core. Dave and a few heads of state there are some of the most stand up guys I know in the sport. I can just see and feel the other camps itching at their respective drawing boards and think tank sessions; what is in those Mopar's? Voodoo, Voodoo! That's it!

I don’t even want to know how much time, energy, and expense goes into this stuff. SUPER impressive!!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back