• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FAST products

dragrazor

Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
Have a FAST 303000 with matching distributor dual sync and their ignition E-6 any one have this combo ? all new system, no start because of no spark. Any help welcome from group, thanks

We use hundreds of the FAST 30-3000 kits every year. Yes, we occasionally have issues with one here and there. Your best bet is to call their tech line. Or, if you get the run around. Call Chris Ryan at Comp (FAST) direct. 901-795-2400 ext 4151. He can help you.

We use hundreds of the FAST 30-3000 kits every year. Yes, we occasionally have issues with one here and there. Your best bet is to call their tech line. Or, if you get the run around. Call Chris Ryan at Comp (FAST) direct. 901-795-2400 ext 4151. He can help you.
confused about we USE hundreds of 303000 kits every year, You sell them ? I have had good experiences so far with FAST other than the unbearable "WAIT" for tech, I don't feel they are sitting back enjoying their coffee or ??? Suspect on the phone non-stop trying help knowledgeable and then NOT knowledgeable like me. I am nearly 75 and been a carb&non ECU engines. So is all new to me and challenging. Since Edlebrock bought them, customer service is not the same. speculating certain areas now have less employs? Now that I got all that said, no spark with all new matched components, grrr. Part of hot-rodding, simply does not go well occasionally. Have done all the (tests) and trouble shooting suggested by very knowledgeable experienced polite helpful techs. Sadly the E-6 was discontinued soon after I bought mine, 6000-6405. It being part of a plug-n-play system, so terminal from FAST harness match, so certainly hoping the Ignition box is not 'DEAD"..............Have to check coil this Am for Ohm readings. if coil, great super easy replace.........any ideas on trouble shooting ? I have disconnected white from E-6 to momentarily ground to check for spark, NONE. Red light is on so has power, but will not flash while cranking, Brown to white for the ECU works according to ECU lights..Any help be greatly appreciated. Fully understand all products are not perfect, so am not BAD mouthing FAST of any of those I am in contact with. Been a four yr project+ and am anxious for it to start. Sure will contact Chris, so big thanks. I would PM but can not figure out how to delete messages, have read the FAQ, but just wont sink in :-(

All I can add is I'm still using a 20 yr old classic fast sequential mpi efi and I've had to call them a few times over the years and they've always been willing to talk and let me send it in even though they don't officially support it for many years now. I haven't called lately however.
I may be starting to see some failures in it's ability to read new tune files, but it doesn't owe me anything at this point.

confused about we USE hundreds of 303000 kits every year, You sell them ? I have had good experiences so far with FAST other than the unbearable "WAIT" for tech, I don't feel they are sitting back enjoying their coffee or ??? Suspect on the phone non-stop trying help knowledgeable and then NOT knowledgeable like me. I am nearly 75 and been a carb&non ECU engines. So is all new to me and challenging. Since Edlebrock bought them, customer service is not the same. speculating certain areas now have less employs? Now that I got all that said, no spark with all new matched components, grrr. Part of hot-rodding, simply does not go well occasionally. Have done all the (tests) and trouble shooting suggested by very knowledgeable experienced polite helpful techs. Sadly the E-6 was discontinued soon after I bought mine, 6000-6405. It being part of a plug-n-play system, so terminal from FAST harness match, so certainly hoping the Ignition box is not 'DEAD"..............Have to check coil this Am for Ohm readings. if coil, great super easy replace.........any ideas on trouble shooting ? I have disconnected white from E-6 to momentarily ground to check for spark, NONE. Red light is on so has power, but will not flash while cranking, Brown to white for the ECU works according to ECU lights..Any help be greatly appreciated. Fully understand all products are not perfect, so am not BAD mouthing FAST of any of those I am in contact with. Been a four yr project+ and am anxious for it to start. Sure will contact Chris, so big thanks. I would PM but can not figure out how to delete messages, have read the FAQ, but just wont sink in :-(
No, that is how many throttle body EFI engines we build as sell every year. We build and sell even more carburetor engines. And, every more custom MPI race N/A, nitrous and boosted engines.

No, that is how many throttle body EFI engines we build as sell every year. We build and sell even more carburetor engines. And, every more custom MPI race N/A, nitrous and boosted engines.
ok, thanks

All I can add is I'm still using a 20 yr old classic fast sequential mpi efi and I've had to call them a few times over the years and they've always been willing to talk and let me send it in even though they don't officially support it for many years now. I haven't called lately however.
I may be starting to see some failures in it's ability to read new tune files, but it doesn't owe me anything at this point.
I just mailed my m 3yr old just installed unit back. Will be relief if bad, but not at same time due to having to to adapt another IGN box to my existing harness :-O

I installed a FAST msd box (new); couldn't get a spark. I called fast and they ran me trough some tests. Turns out it was a bad box and FAST replaced it. No problems except for being backed up a little on time.

I installed a FAST msd box (new); couldn't get a spark. I called fast and they ran me trough some tests. Turns out it was a bad box and FAST replaced it. No problems except for being backed up a little on time.
recently?

Auto Transport Service
Back