• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite 007

BeeKool

Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
I've pondered who mine was.
Not wanting to disrespect Sir Roger Moore's thread I instead decide to create one.

My favorite 2 are pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig
Sir Roger was my 3rd.
Bizarre I know, oddly enough as far as 007 goes, the wily Scotsman AKA Sean Connery is my least favorite 007, even though he is my favorite actor amongst them, if that makes sense. I loved Connery in the Rock, just didn't like any of his 007 roles compared to the others.

Who are your favorites?

Would have to be Connery 1st, Craig 2nd, Bronson 3rd, Dalton 4th, Moore 5th, the other guy 6th.

Really couldn't stand Roger Moore as James Bond. Although being born in the 80's my views might be a bit skewed. His humor to me isnt very funny.

Speaking of all this, who's up next? I heard Craig is retiring after this next movie.

Grew up on the Moore Bond films. My favorite 007 movie would have to be "live and let die" Maybe because I grew up in Louisiana and the movie had a lot of scenes from there.

Did Craig agree to do the next bond movie? I heard they drove truckloads of cash to his house and he stlll declined. He said something like he'd rather ..... than do another bond film.

Sean Connery was my favorite - but my parents wouldn't let us go to those kind of movies. I think liking him in many films has colored my opinion. I actually like them all really.

Sir Roger Moore always came across as a true gentleman in the movies, always impeccably dressed, and a very refined sense of humour, along with a few cheap gags. I preferred Sean Connery as my favorite, and Daniel Craig second. Connery's Bond is more loveable rogue with good action mixed in, whereas Moore appeared more restrained in the action sequences. Craig's Bond is a sultry brooding calculating character, who gets the job done for Queen and Country first, then sets about the pleasure.

upload_2017-5-24_12-15-32.png

Connery was good in The Rock, but my favourite film of his was The Hunt for Red October.
He does a very good Russian. :D
ONE ping only please....

Moore's Bond movies, always seemed too "campy" for me. Connery IS Bond, though I did like the Dalton and Brosnan movies.

I liked most of the Roger Moore Bond flicks as they were pretty campy. Never could get into the Sean Connery's Bond. I do enjoy the more recent Bond flicks with Daniel Craig because his character and the story line are completely different. The Timothy Dalton era movies were the absolute worst.

I think that the best Bonds were in may ways about the supporting cast and directors. The Brosnan movies just seemed to be well made.
Perhaps I just saw Connery in too many other roles before Bond. While some of you more seasoned members first memory of Connery was as Bond.

Would have to be Connery 1st, Craig 2nd, Bronson 3rd, Dalton 4th, Moore 5th, the other guy 6th.

Really couldn't stand Roger Moore as James Bond. Although being born in the 80's my views might be a bit skewed. His humor to me isnt very funny.

Speaking of all this, who's up next? I heard Craig is retiring after this next movie.

My opinion,

1st) Connery
2nd) Dalton
3rd) Craig
4th thru last) everyone else tied.

Connery will always be the "Bond" that I will remember as the best.

Craig has agreed to do one more movie, then I heard that the next Bond may be a female

I don't know who the next 007 will be... but I've got a tip on who the villains will be..

Screenshot_20170523-200230.jpg
Screenshot_20170523-195650.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back