• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO & Carlisle 2017

Grady Cain

Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
As I am fairly new to FBBO, I was wondering if anyone has an organized (or unorganized) meet-up at Carlisle for FBBO members? Might be cool to put faces with the names and have a beer or 3. In this day of internet anonymity, it seems like the old-school act of 'face-to-face' meetings with actual hand shakes (not fist-bumps) is getting lost. Just wondering....

You can search "Chryslers at Carlisle" on here, and read up on the regulars that go every year. Also a few on here have vender spaces.

I try to go every year, mainly because its close. Normally there is a "role call" on here as the date gets closer.

Last year I did get to meet up with a few members at the main stage/bleacher area. Also met up with a few at their vender spaces. A few meet up at the old dealership each year too. (I keep forgetting about that one)

It would be great if we could set a time and date where we could all meet up at the same location. Let's see what happens this year.

There is also York US30 reunion in York Pa. and Beaver Springs nostalgic drag racing (south of Selinsgrove Pa.) in that time period. South Mountain, 1/8 mile, could be running too. (If they're still calling it that and if they're open)

I go every year so I will keep tabs for a roll call when we get closer.

You guys can bring the beer - I'll bring the tequila!

Are you going to bring BEER or that light stuff in cans?
I'll bring whatever you want, as long as it isn't that $25 a bottle beer
smiley-eatdrink004.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back