• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Mug Shots

Submit called it a roach, but I corrected her by calling it by what it really is; a diamond in the rough.
Isn't it funny that our wives don't sugarcoat it when it comes to anything that they know we really care about, but you had better damn well sugarcoat it when they ask does this dress make my *** look fat!

The wife and I. Oops wrong picture.
EC69AD25-0FCE-41CD-8F83-E539C9995D7E.png

I see dudes with scraggly beards and wonder why they choose to look that way. I don’t understand why a person would not try to look the best that they can.
Even ugly people can look decent if they are well groomed.
Well isnt that special , with the *** crack pics and high water shorts you have no room for a beard opinion. :rofl:
mqdefault.jpg

I guess we were both being intentionally ugly. The main difference is, 99% of the time, I don't look like that.

I spent a ton of money on suits, ties, shoes as well as groomed to the hilt during my career. I learned fairly early on that the dress for success look makes a difference when your dealing with high level executives inside the company and outside with our brokers. Many of these people - brokers - were at the highest levels of the largest insurance brokerage firms in the world. They take you more seriously when you look the part and can walk the talk. I always told the Rookies coming up to buy a couple of nice suits and the rest because they needed to look the part. Some of these kids would want to go out on meetings with me in a shirt and slacks period. This first thing I’d tell them was - you’re not going out with me until you look the part. Get it together. I’d even recommend the place in the LA Garment District where I bought my suits. I had places for each piece of the look. Retired now like many of you The look only comes out of the closet for the special occasion. Its time I give some very expensive clothing to someone in need that can and will use it. Even with that I still have a pension for nice casual clothes and staying clean cut. After a lifetime of that it stays a way of life. Probably always will. To each his own.

I dress better now that I am retired.
I only dress in grungy clothes when I’m doing car stuff or other repairs.
Otherwise I’m in clean pants and ironed, button down shirts.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back