• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FCA Chrysler MCAP

6PKRTSE

Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
To the techs out there. Any pros or cons to the Chrysler MCAP student internship/job training? My youngest Son just graduated from H.S. back in June. We were reading up on this program and he us really thinking about joining/participating to learn more to become a tech someday. I know it's a dying breed but he does seem to be interested.

If like GM's plan was years ago expect pennies on the dollar and no benefits. Sure hope that has changed.

I worked with a young fellow that just graduated from the Canadian equivalent of that program. He was a good worker. Did everything "by the book". To me, he seemed brain-washed. He thought FCA was God. He never made any money (flat rate shop). Maybe he was just naive and I jaded.
The regular tech school apprentices were better. The management wasn't impressed either.

Auto Transport Service
Back