• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FCA Historical Services.

66DeathTrap

Local time
10:59 AM
Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone has used FCA historical services to get a build record of your car. I am trying to get one for my '66 Coronet 500 and have found several sites that can send you a IBM card. Any information would be helpful, thanks.

I have used FCA Historical services for my '59 Imperial and "62 Chrysler 300. The older records like mine were affected by a fire decades ago (I don't remember the year cut off). I did get the IBM card copy for each car and info on what was on the car when new for options, color etc. Would I recommend them, yes.

They are not sending anything out during COVID. I sent an email and was told they don’t have resources to do this right now. I had sent a mail request about a week prior to the email and I didn’t get anything back. It’s been a couple months now. I have used the service a couple years ago with success.

Auto Transport Service
Back