• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

February Friday Night Blues Time Again

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
Got up to 40ish today, holding overnight, dropping tomorrow.
Blues/Southern on the tunes tonite.
Bored with the single beers, mixing the leftovers...
0211221845.jpg

That’s some good looking brew there. We get that Guinness, but in a can. But they are big cans, at least. The Bass looks good, I’ll have to seek it out.
We went to a local club, last week, and they had Fosters Lager on Draught ! 2 Pitchers, with a fish fry, and it was GREAT ! I like the Fosters, in the Oil Cans, off the shelf too !!!

We went to a local club, last week, and they had Fosters Lager on Draught ! 2 Pitchers, with a fish fry, and it was GREAT ! I like the Fosters, in the Oil Cans, off the shelf too !!!

I learned with the big Guinness cans that you have to open them FAST. If you ease them open they foam all over the place, but if you pop the top fast, with a “pop!” there is no foam at all.
If you can find Czeckvar I recommend it highly. It’s my go to if I can’t find something interesting.

If you ever get to my area look me up
I'll take you to Guinness open gate brewery its about half hour from me.
Plan on spending the day touring and sampling brew
Good times

If you ever get to my area look me up
I'll take you to Guinness open gate brewery its about half hour from me.
Plan on spending the day touring and sampling brew
Good times
Thanks! I did a tour of a little brewery in Mexico, they were really good. There is a tequila tour that I’d like to do. The tequila that you get in Mexico is nothing like what we get here. Did a tour of a place that made a pretty good gin from some sort of Mexican berry. It was good, as far as gin goes. I wish I’d gone on some distillery tours when I was in Scotland, they were everywhere.

If I drink a Aussie beer, it's this!!!! **** Foster's, that's the equivalent to Spudwiser!

A%2F%2Fpacbev.sg%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F08%2FList_List-of-Products-CrownLager-1024x1024.png

Never seen that locally, but would like to try it !

And you probably won't see it, try asking your favorite brew store if they can get it. See if maybe one of the local folks here from that side of the world will ship you a case? Good Luck

If I drink a Aussie beer, it's this!!!! **** Foster's, that's the equivalent to Spudwiser!

View attachment 1239142
Yep!!! Brother 69a100 and I have both spent some time in Aussie Land and they refuse to even serve that swill to themselves. Strictly for re-sell as an export beer. Crown Lager is one of the best along with Thooeys Red, Black, or Blue label. So much smoother and a better buzz if ya get my meaning. The 1st post is a great example of the mixed beers know as a Black n Tan. Seeing as how I now rarely consume any beer as it effects me health wise if I were to have a beer, then it would be??? AAAAWWW Hell...I don't even know...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Seeing as how I now rarely consume any beer as it effects me health wise if I were to have a beer, then it would be??? AAAAWWW Hell...I don't even know...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Ohhhh, just go get a "Special Ex' and enjoy a little life, you know you want one!!!:poke::poke:

Auto Transport Service
Back