• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Federal PS Pump Front Bushing

JimKueneman

Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
I can easily find a reseal kit for the Chrysler Federal PS pops but I can't seem to find a front bushing. Anyone know where to buy the front bushing?

Thanks,
Jim

If you know dimensions Grainger or McMaster-Carr.

Anyone come up with anything I am also looking for same!

Already sent that guy a message about what he has there for that bushing and where it came from. Also checked McMaster Carr, didn't really find anything promising there.

Already sent that guy a message about what he has there for that bushing and where it came from. Also checked McMaster Carr, didn't really find anything promising there.

That "guy" is Rick Ebooger... He's been doing Mopar a long time, he was the lead tech writer of Mopar tech articles through the 70's, 80's & 90's... I'd trust he has a workable part.... He does substitute stuff but it works... I do the same thing, I wantstuff that works, not to concerned about OE "correct"..

LOL, yeah, I don't know everyone on ebay, but I was curious, hopefully he will get back to me on where the bushing come from, but maybe he makes his own then, just hunting for a solution, and no, not looking for oe correct, I just want to replace some busihings in a couple of pumps while I have them apart!

So, Rick on ebay got back to me and said he bought a bunch of kits back in the day with the bushings, so at least that mystery is solved, and he didn't have a source for any either.

LOL, yeah, I don't know everyone on ebay, but I was curious, hopefully he will get back to me on where the bushing come from, but maybe he makes his own then, just hunting for a solution, and no, not looking for oe correct, I just want to replace some busihings in a couple of pumps while I have them apart!

I don't know many on eBay, certainly not everyone...:lol: But I was reading Ebooger back in the 70's & still pay attention to him & guys like him... I've BTDT but I still know & respect guys like him that have been there longer & done that more than I have....

Auto Transport Service
Back