• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Federal PS Pump & Housing 440 B Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Boy

Secret of life is enjoying the passage of time JT
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
Hello,
Looking for Federal PS Pump & Housing for my 67 GTX 440.
Please provide pics and cost w/ shipping to 88012.
Thanks

Hello,
Looking for Federal PS Pump & Housing for my 67 GTX 440.
Please provide pics and cost w/ shipping to 88012.
Thanks

not sure if either fit the bill... i believe they were bought for my wifes 67 gtx -

IMG_2128.JPG IMG_2129.JPG IMG_2130.JPG IMG_2131.JPG IMG_2132.JPG IMG_2123.JPG IMG_2124.JPG IMG_2125.JPG IMG_2126.JPG IMG_2127.JPG

Above is the later Saginaw pump that came out in the early 70's. It also looks like it has SB mounting brackets.

thanks- since we never had any small blocks, i thought it was for a big-block - meantime i posted '2' diff pieces... are they both for small blocks??

I have this Federal pump with brackets for sale.
You state you just need a pump and housing so I hope you have a good pulley or can fix this one.
Start a conversation if your interested.
Thanks! John

JULY 4751.JPG JULY 4752.JPG JULY 4753.JPG

Hello,
I do have a good pulley.
I've seen these pumps w/ 1 or 2 bolts on the backside of the housing.canister/resovoir - don't know if it makes any difference.
Your pump has 2 bolts mine has 1.
I can further investigate if they are interchangeable.
What is the the diameter of the canister?
What would you be asking, including shipping to 88012?
Thanks,
Danny

The TRW one posted is a C body application, and is a 1965 1966 application. Has the large return hose!!!

The TRW one posted is a C body application, and is a 1965 1966 application. Has the large return hose!!!
I have a question, if you guys don't mine me jumping in. what pump goes on a 68 coronet big block with a/c ? any pics ? and does it make a difference if the motor is a 70

Hello,
I do have a good pulley.
I've seen these pumps w/ 1 or 2 bolts on the backside of the housing.canister/resovoir - don't know if it makes any difference.
Your pump has 2 bolts mine has 1.
I can further investigate if they are interchangeable.
What is the the diameter of the canister?
What would you be asking, including shipping to 88012?
Thanks,
Danny
I would sell you this pump for $110.00 shipped.
Thanks! John

Give steerandgear a call, they can help you out if you can't find what you need on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back