• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender emblem location

My brother and I are in the beginning stages of restoring a 66 Charger 383 car which has the fender emblems, if they are the same location as a 67 I could get some measurements for you this evening.

I have attached a few photo's of the left and right fenders with the dimensions drawn on them of the emblem hole locations in relation to the lower body line and the rear edge of the fender.
I did notice that there is burrs from the drilled holes on the back side of the fender, don't know if this is factory drilled or hand drilled by someone. You may want to confirm these locations with another source.
Hope this helps!

As long as we are on the subject of 383 fendor emblems, I am in need of a good pair! Also need a good trunk lid.

100_8521.jpg

100_8527.jpg

100_8525.jpg

just my two cents worth,............but 69"GTX" did an EXCELLENT job of charting this out and showing the EXACT hole location ! , GREAT JOB !

Yes I must agree. Thank you very much. Sorry for not replying sooner.
Did both sides (left and right) have burrs?

It's not uncommon for Factory drilled holes to have Burrs on the backsides, I have seen Burrs on several cars that I know the holes were factory drilled.

Yes both fenders has burrs on the backside, and I would have to agree with 69HEMICORONET/TCONV (man that is a long username lol).
I'm always happy help, I have sure asked my share of questions lately!

Auto Transport Service
Back