• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender tag A01 code help

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score
Trying to figure out if my 69 Charger would have come with the hood mounted turn signals. The fender tag has A01 code light package. I have the list of all the lamps included in this code, but in parenthesis it says available at extra cost on 69 Charger models. Does this mean my car could have had them or would there be another code of the tag just for them? Thanks in advance.

Trying to figure out if my 69 Charger would have come with the hood mounted turn signals. The fender tag has A01 code light package. I have the list of all the lamps included in this code, but in parenthesis it says available at extra cost on 69 Charger models. Does this mean my car could have had them or would there be another code of the tag just for them? Thanks in advance.

I think there would be another code for them, probably L31.

Here's a factory code sheet that shows the L31 code for your Charger.

69_Charger Turn Signal Indicators.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here's another data sheet for the '69 Charger showing the A01 light group. It does NOT show the fender mounted turn signals as part of that group.

69_Charger0019.jpg

Those pages are more informative than the white Govier books that I have. I think you are right and it would have been a seperate code. If anyone knows of a set of blank off plates for sale please pass the info. to me. I have a nice set for a 70 Charger if anybody needs them.

L31 is the code for fender and or hood mounted turn signals. If your car has the original forward light harness you would also have the extra wiring/connectors for those lights......

Auto Transport Service
Back