• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender tag decode for stripes 67 gtx

72golddustermike

Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
20200110_183144.jpg
Can the Q under U be a factory mistake.

I don't remember what color Q is for the upper door frame, but there is nothing under the S so it's not coded for stripes.

67 GTX stripes are not under S. This car doesn’t have stripes. It’s hard to explain where it goes, I’ll try to post a photo of it. Instead of PP1 it would say something about else.

Q is dark red upper door frame paint and that is no mistake with the P6V interior code, which is red and white interior. A great look IMO

7DCDCEAB-45E5-49C0-ABDC-95BF1A1DB195.jpeg

67 GTX stripes are not under S. This car doesn’t have stripes. It’s hard to explain where it goes, I’ll try to post a photo of it. Instead of PP1 it would say something about else.

Q is dark red upper door frame paint and that is no mistake with the P6V interior code, which is red and white interior. A great look IMO

View attachment 893367
The picture you posted is a car that is for sale on Ebay right now for 29,500 I believe. I like that red and white interior.

Auto Transport Service
Back