• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender turn signal

Vanderstel

Local time
8:13 AM
Reaction score
The picture is of the passenger turn signal fixture. As you can see it's got a bit of corrosion. I can't tell what goes in? There is continuity from the connector inside to the wire pig tail, the green arrow. I see lens available through Year One and Classic Industries, but what else am I missing? The surface, red arrow, does not come out, is it supposed to?

I figure I need a bulb and a lens, but I can't see how a build is suppose go in here.

The drivers side is working fine, but I'm nervous about taking the lens out, I don't want to destroy it, so I can't figure how this is supposed to go together and what pieces are missing.

IMG_5634.jpeg

Look up in the base, there should be a set screw. Remove it and figure a way to push everything out the front. The corrosion may hinder this, but that's the way they come apart.

Yes, I removed the set screw and it came apart. I found what remained of the lens and a very hard O ring, I removed both. This is what I have now. The service manual calls for a 330 bulb? Does the bulb go into the small hole in the center? The lens goes over that?

At this point nothing more seems to want to come apart? Is that correct? See my pictures with questions
IMG_5636.jpeg
IMG_5637.jpeg

Looks like you are missing the positive contact pin that is attached to the wire.
The bulb just sits in there and when you screw it all together it grounds out

What year car are we talking about ?
I have a 69 fender mount turn signal I can show but yours looks different.

The brown outer section is the base to your lens , it screws out of the silver plated part. which stays on the wiring pigtail

Consider this supplier.... www.krusinmoons.com. they specialize in Mopar stuff. IMO, your item looks as if it MIGHT BE a 1967 Belvedere II fender mounted turn signal assembly.

EMAIL ADDRESS -- [email protected]
We are in our 18th year of producing the finest mopar parts to the collectors car Hobby.We specialize in Reproduction part and the restoration of the original parts.We thank you for your support over the years and we plan on bringing new quality parts and restoration services for years to come.

BOB RENTON

Be careful buying parts for these. There is a repop that is different enough that the parts do not interchange. Some of the parts fit the repop but not the originals.

Auto Transport Service
Back