• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ferrari In WI

Bee1971

Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score
Unusual no

Middle of January YES

Sitting in the Home Depot parking lot in Green Bay with my little Jeep. I had to do a double take honestly. At first I thought it was some kind of home built. Didn’t even realize Ferrari ever made a hatchback type station wagon until I pulled it up on my computer when I got home. I wanted to go knock on the door and have a chat , but didn’t want to come off as some weirdo as the windows where blacked out and it was running

WOW - https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/2018-ferrari-gtc4lusso-t-much-more-than-station-wagon

This one was all black

Did I say it was the middle of January , the roads are complete slush and SALT , snow everywhere and in the mid twenties , my Jeep wheel wells have so much ice and slush every time I turn the wheels

I guess there is a first for everything honestly - Speechless

Sitting at Home Depot? Any 2 X 4's sticking out the back?

What kind of moron (with too much money and too little brains) drives a Ferrari, ANY Ferrari, in mud, slush, snow and salt? Can't afford a 4x4 pickup?!?

A friend of mine saw this in a local Wall Mart here in Maskachusetts on Friday during the snow storm.

53869362-373C-48C8-AAFE-3E38587E75D4.jpeg

624D41ED-1031-4E8B-BFEC-B96FD64BDFD3.jpeg

About ten years or so there was a guy tooling around here year-round in a Lambo. My friend happened to pull in the gas station as he was filling up one day and asked what the deal was ... leased car !!

We have Ding dongs that drive those year round up here. It involves there status as rich people . Maserati’s as well.

What kind of moron (with too much money and too little brains) drives a Ferrari, ANY Ferrari, in mud, slush, snow and salt? Can't afford a 4x4 pickup?!?
I Was picking up a new bathroom sink

Honestly sat there for a few minutes on my phone hoping they , or someone would get out of the car

With that said , I have no idea what kind of moron

Yeah, a couple of years ago the Edmonton, Alberta Global news did a puff piece on a guy that was driving the hell out his Lambo in the winter snow. He was having a ball, seemed like a cool guy. Said he bought it to use and enjoy and he was using and enjoying it.

What makes him a moron? If that's his bad weather car imagine what's in the garage!

I had a similar sighting this morning - a nice looking lead sled rag top on a trailer. Not as shocking as your sighting of the Ferrari driving through the slop, but even on a trailer, still an unusual sight in January. I think it was a Merc and all of the windows were open.

Engine: 3.9-liter turbocharged V-8
Output: 602 horsepower / 561 pound-feet
Transmission: 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
Top Speed: 199 m.p.h. (manufacturer estimate)
Weight: 4,150 lbs.
Seating capacity: 4
EPA fuel economy: 15 city/21 highway
As tested: $352,680 (including taxes and fees)

bahahahahahahahahaha 350 grand for That??!!
meanwhile,both porsche and mazda already came out with that design years ago.
the rx 8 and the panamera sport,Both of which are under a 100 grand.

A Ferrari was in the next lane at the first traffic light on my way home yesterday.

Engine: 3.9-liter turbocharged V-8
Output: 602 horsepower / 561 pound-feet
Transmission: 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
Top Speed: 199 m.p.h. (manufacturer estimate)
Weight: 4,150 lbs.
Seating capacity: 4
EPA fuel economy: 15 city/21 highway
As tested: $352,680 (including taxes and fees)

bahahahahahahahahaha 350 grand for That??!!
meanwhile,both porsche and mazda already came out with that design years ago.
the rx 8 and the panamera sport,Both of which are under a 100 grand.
I must've missed the joke, you seriously can't be comparing a panamera sport and a pile of **** rx-8 to a Ferrari.....

All wheel drive, v12. The original commercial that was aired with the, How it's Made, episode, of that model, was a full blown winter scene. Blasting thru snow with eaze. The next step would be this......

B3-CT370_MYRIDE_M_20181226140741.jpg

I must've missed the joke, you seriously can't be comparing a panamera sport and a pile of **** rx-8 to a Ferrari.....
if you look at power output and mileage and handling,plus the fact you you paid almost 400k for an already done bodystyle,
and then still think its the greatest,just because it says ferrari,then yes you missed the joke.
plus they had to put twin turbos on that 3.9 too.
just my opinion,but 400k buys a lot more car than that,usually.

I still cringe thinking about a frigid winter weekend day in the mid to late 90s when I went to a hobby shop and there saw a mint FJ5 Superbird parked in their lot.
It was sunny and dry, but the roads were white with salt from recent snowstorms.
I’m sure the owner thought he was doing it good by getting it out and warmed up, but when there is that much salt on the roads, you see big clouds of salt dust getting kicked up by the traffic and nice cars need to be kept safely locked up in the garage!

Auto Transport Service
Back