• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally among friends

Ray the Driver

Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
711CDBBB-80DD-45C9-BAC2-4331BC285793.jpeg
037267ED-30F4-4800-BC2B-11B919FC2BC9.jpeg
I bit rocky start getting started but it was worth it. I purchased a 67 GTX that has been worked on by a lot of people for the past 40 years. The basic car is there but the wiring has been ripped out and cut even the defrost ducts and everything under the dash is missing. Slowly ordering new harnesses to get my car reliable. I live in Connecticut and I am retired. Thanks to everyone here. FF249217-0A07-473B-9740-4C6FB7013A92.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, yes indeed lots of first year GTX fans here, as well as Mopar fans in general.

Welcome aboard from SW CT! Like Fran said check out that link. I hope to see you there later this year!

welcome from s carolina :thumbsup:

Welcome from NY.
An FYI if you are looking for the engine wiring harness, I used one from Classic Industries on my Plymouth.
It's a modified one to use a transistorized voltage regulator, a 4 pin ballast resistor and a Chrysler style ignition box.
Be warned that their Website pretty much sucks.

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! 440'

Welcome from Georgia
:usflag:

Welcome aboard from NJ. Wow, that's one sweet X. Best of luck with it!
:thumbsup:

Welcome from Missouri!! Nice car!!

Auto Transport Service
Back