• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally, bullfights ban in México city.

coronet68mx

Local time
1:06 AM
Reaction score
My father in law love this sad spectacle (the old bastard hate for marring his daughter) and one happy day he invited me to watch one of this atrocities, he hate me more after my answer wich was something like this: first dead than put one of my feet in a bullring, I am not an ignorant savage that enjoy the brutal and bloody dead of an innocent animal by a man dress like a clown, cheered by a pack of even more ignorant, and savage subhuman smoking cigars that think this sad spectacle is art, and I cheer every time a bull **** one of this clowns with their horns, he was less than happy of course, and I couldn't care less.
Mexico City ban on bullfighting extended indefintely

1655173834687.png

My father in law love this sad spectacle (the old bastard hate for marring his daughter) and one happy day he invited me to watch one of this atrocities, he hate me more after my answer wich was something like this: first dead than put one of my feet in a bullring, I am not an ignorant savage that enjoy the brutal and bloody dead of an innocent animal by a man dress like a clown, cheered by a pack of even more ignorant, and savage subhuman smoking cigars that think this sad spectacle is art, and I cheer every time a bull **** one of this clowns with their horns, he was less than happy of course, and I couldn't care less.
I heard this was coming.

Stopping/canceling a country's cultural activities is key to ending the country. Forcing woke policlys becomes much easier to install.

While I agree with you on your view of bullfighting, I wouldn't characterize the people the way you do. As a Mexican, I would think that you would understand this is part of the culture ? Maybe the only way to change anything, is for people not to watch/attend these events ? Correct me if I'm talking out of my hat here.

Hundreds of years of heritage. The status
of a Matador. The pride and glory.
Cattle are butchered every day (just not
quite the spectacle).
The bulls are not tortured in any way, and
actually have the upper hand during combat.
The Matador's life is in great danger. It's only
his skill that insures his survival.
How many mouths are fed from the bull's
sacrifice?
This is no worse than watching well to do's
shooting trophy elk on a prime time hunting
show.

I observed bullfights in Mexico City in 1973 as a high school senior. I thought at the time that if they wanted the fights to be somewhat fair, they should refrain from stabbing the bull in the spine with the lance, and refrain from imbedding darts in their back at the beginning of the duel. Real brave men!

Continues to still be practiced in Spain I believe!!! Plus it's ritual end gave many a meal after the butchering of the Bull...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

I'd Root for the Bull...

I saw it once, like 1977...
I understand it as part of the culture too, 1 guy got gored pretty good
not a huge fan of it

hell I 'root for the bull' at the PBR rodeos too
unless it's someone I know riding them

I'm a bit bias
I had one of these (an example not mine) guys
'Charolais' breed
named Kevin'
I raised him, I bottle fed him, his mother wouldn't let him, nurse
he was like a big ol' dog, gentle "with me & a girl named Debbie Mc."
not really anyone else thou
It was during my FFA (Future Farmers of America) project in HS,
Ag/ROP classes
his seed went on to sell for about $5k a pop
2,000#'s of muscle, sired hundreds of calves, some went on to show or Rodeo too
It was a great experience
Bull Charolais.jpg

I got **** from stupid ignorant 'city people' for showing him
they acted like I was mistreating him somehow
they had no idea how spoiled/pampered he was
I'd just say; "go **** yourself, you don't know ****",
I was young, but not dumb...
& yes I eat Beef still
I raised them while in HS & Jr High, on my dad's place in Garden Valley
Herefords mostly, a few Angus, some hybrids Charolais/Holstein mixes,
big Mo-Fos

Last edited:
Ok here it is and am saving you the visual image of the carnage in a bullring and this is why it's getting ban around the world:
First of all you exposed an animal who have spend his entire life in the field to a loud and cheering crowd making a lot of noise this of course scare the **** out Of him, then you scare him a little bit more and put him to run, after that there is a bunch of people riding horses and stave the animal with a pike in the back then another guys named picadores with the solely purpose of stave the bull in the back with a giant hook that remain In the skin of the bull to made an open cut and bleed the animal, this while the bull is still running pumping blood out of him make him weaker and weaker, at this point the bull is fighting for his life, then of course is the "heroic " entrance of the matador , ( the correct translation is killer in English) this "brave and courageous man" spooke the bull with a cape to made him run even more and more, at this point the animal is almost dead of a respiratory arrest, he weight more than half metric ton (500 kg ) and bleeding heavily from the open cuts in his back, while the crowd cheered and applaud scarry him more, after the bull is exhausted and stop fighting, the matador stave him whith a giant sword across the body, finally killing him then drag outside the arena without any dignity by a couple of horses, the body of the animal, the corpse is so stressed that the meat is useless and the entire animal is discarded, nothing heroic or cultural in an spectacle designed to kill an innocent animal.

I too went to a bull fight in Mexico City. Yes the bull is stabbed with swords until it bleeds to death. To say that the bulls are not tortured in any way is total bull ****. No pun intended. Much different than shooting an Elk in the head.
You don't think that getting stabbed in the neck would hurt like hell? The Mayans would behead the winner of their sport. Should that continue in their cultural?

I would much rather watch Yanet Garcia present the weather forecast. I'm fine with reruns.
:bananadance: :bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

5ba826990793df41c34fc0f51fb12022_w200.gif

Don't think that would a problem with most of the people on this site. All they do whine about the athletes. Also the last I checked those sports don't involve the slow killing of an animal.
I thought that was what was happing every time i have been forced to watch a game. Slowly bored to death.

This took waaaay to long. I went to a bull fight once when in Matzalan a long time ago - you’re right my friend. I was sickened by what I witnessed and would never ever even think of going again. Unbelievably perverted spectacle. Maybe now they should handcuff the matadors and let the bulls have at them.

Auto Transport Service
Back