• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally got her home this past weekend.

hemi john

Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Had a little time off this weekend so finally started on what I enjoy, removal of rust lol. I am really happy the frame rails are in great shape.

IMG_20200314_110922906.jpg IMG_20200314_110929362.jpg IMG_20200314_125135118.jpg

Its a great feeling to undo what nature has done to a car.. I found it to be very fun removing the old sheet metal. Just me and my backyard. Kinda like my fortress of solitude. I wouldn't want to do it every day but for a project its cool.

Its a great feeling to undo what nature has done to a car.. I found it to be very fun removing the old sheet metal. Just me and my backyard. Kinda like my fortress of solitude. I wouldn't want to do it every day but for a project its cool.
RR you are correct. I worked in the collision industry for almost 20 years and now that I am retired military i find that it takes my mind off of things and relaxes me. I wanted to thank you also for the info on the pans from AMD

No problem look forward to see your progress.. I've kinda stalled out on my 66 for the time being. Lack of funds to do what I want to do.

Auto Transport Service
Back