• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally got my dream car

Dajkzo

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:49 PM
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Lst fall I picked up a 1970 Roadrunner clone. It's an older build, however very little rust, peeling clear coat that gives it an interesting patina.
Currently a 383 4-speed. I have a pristine 440 block and a pile of parts. I'll be sharing the engine build as it progresses. At the moment I'm finishing up installing the last of the QA1 frontend along with a Borgeson steering box.

t5EwpKNLQ5CWl3TEHo58kA_thumb_460.jpg
UbMhokomQ+q05Q3kw8yVew_thumb_48d.jpg

welcome to FBBO sweet looking road runner clone keep us posted

Nice car. Good starting point for a project!! Welcome to the site from southern Indiana

This before I started on some updates. 295/50 15 on the rear and 245 60 15 upfront. The chrome rally wheels for the front just arrived this week. My neighbor has a lift :) I have the milling machine and lathe. Oh, 3.91 gears. 3500 rpm @ 70 mph . LOL

IMG_0879.jpeg

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the new addition and for posting pics:thumbsup:

Hey there,

I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome.

And the best moment so far with my Mopar was leaving a big BMW in the dust coming out of a tollbooth on the interstate....... :)

Auto Transport Service
Back