• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally got one !

72Fourspeed

Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score
This was in the meat dept. at my Albertson store. I admit it freely, I kissed some *** to get it. Got to be more out there.

20171002_180954.jpg

Cool. I thought Albertsons went out of biz many years ago. I remember Suzanne Summers husband (Alan Hamil) doing all of their commercials. So what was this thing doing in the meat dept of an Albertsons?

Cool. I thought Albertsons went out of biz many years ago. I remember Suzanne Summers husband (Alan Hamil) doing all of their commercials. So what was this thing doing in the meat dept of an Albertsons?
Part of the Smithfield promotion. They are giving away a Superbird clone built by Petty.

Had an Albertson's just down the street and liked the fact that I could walk there but it closed down along with another store. Now it's get in the car and drive to the grocery store....and that's Krogers which is about the most expensive store around.

Auto Transport Service
Back