• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally putting in the work

bxmas13

Local time
2:52 AM
Reaction score
In the past when I've searched for info about my car I almost always end up on this site. So I thought it was about time I joined.
For the past 20 years I've had my '66 Belvedere II convertible in the garage waiting for me to finish it up. Finally I am at a point in my life where I have the time and money to put into the car.
A big driving force has been my 3 kids reaching the age where they are showing interest AND desire to help fix up the car. So far working on the car together has been an awesome bonding experience.

I pulled the 318 and the trans and I'm putting in a 440/727. Nothing too wild for now, just mostly stock setup with the exception of the TBI fuel system.
I am also about to order a drum/disc brake conversion kit. Any pointers or suggestions? I'll probably end up going with something from PST.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from the coast. Check out Dr.Diff for brakes too. Mopar man.

Welcome from Illinois!! Agree, having family share in your project is the greatest! Upload some photos of your Bel here and/or in Photo Garages if you will.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 66 Belvedere project

Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. :thumbsup:
I am also about to order a drum/disc brake conversion kit. Any pointers or suggestions? I'll probably end up going with something from PST.
Ask about those issues in the other forum sections....you'll get a greater response there.

This is the car right after I removed most of the trim.

P1010370.JPG
P1010381.JPG
P1010382.JPG
P1010383.JPG

welcome to FBBO nice looking Belvedere project

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Auto Transport Service
Back