• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally, they've found the missing link!

This thread will go the wrong direction in a hurry. LOL

There's still a lot of gaps in our fossil history. It'll be interesting once they get it all figured out.

As far as gaps go I would say they are there because one species never became another. All the fossils they have unearthed are examples of different variations of the same kind of critter.

Note the source.
Please do. So, what is your point, sir?

Dr. David A. DeWitt received a BS in biochemistry from Michigan State University and a PhD in neuroscience from Case Western Reserve University.

Education
  • PhD, Neuroscience, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
  • BS, Biochemstry, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA
Personal Information
Dr. David A. DeWitt received a BS in biochemistry from Michigan State University and a PhD in neurosciences from Case Western Reserve University. Currently professor of biology and chair of the department of biology and chemistry at Liberty University, he is active in teaching and research, focusing primarily on understanding the mechanisms causing cellular damage in Alzheimer’s disease. Dr. DeWitt has received over $180,000 in grant funding for research including a grant from the National Institutes of Health. Liberty University recognized Dr. DeWitt with the 2000–2001 President’s Award for Teaching Excellence. He teaches upper-level biology courses in cell biology and human biological variation. He has authored and coauthored several articles that have appeared in peer-reviewed journals such as Brain Research, Neurotoxicology, Journal of Alzheimer Disease, and Experimental Neurology. He has also written the book Unraveling the Origins Controversy, which answers many of the most challenging questions in the origins debate. He has presented research at both national and international meetings on creation-evolution issues.

Dr. DeWitt was an adjunct faculty member of the Institute for Creation Research in Dallas, Texas, where he taught graduate-level cell biology. He has written articles and given many presentations on creation-evolution issues. He is a member of the Society for Neuroscience, the Creation Research Society, and has served as chair of the biology section of the Virginia Academy of Sciences. He lives in Lynchburg, Virginia, with his wife, Marci, and their three daughters.

https://answersingenesis.org/bios/david-dewitt/

IIRC this is 10 years old.

Several "missing links" have been found but are rarely cited.

IIRC this is 10 years old.

Several "missing links" have been found but are rarely cited.
The discovery of the bones was 10 years ago. The article goes on to discuss news about that discovery. You would have known that if you read the first couple of short paragraphs.

I don't think the evolutionary chain was ever broken
in my family linage/chain...
Lisa used to call me Monkey Boy :lol:

I'm a Neanderthal :carrot:
just ask my detractors on here :poke:
of mostly majority German & lesser Norwegian descent
with a little Eurotrash & native, thrown in the mix...

it's all speculations/theory anyway :popcorn2:

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back