• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firewall bulkhead connectors

Kevin M

Local time
2:55 AM
Reaction score
I'm in search of the correct connections for a 73 Charger for my firewall bulkhead, IE: the engine bay side of the fuse panel. I see a few different ones around the webs but none state that they are replacements for 1973 B Body. Some I find that look like they may work state they work on B Bodies up till 1970. Anyone else gone through this and received the correct parts?

I hope someone knows if these are available, as I have a friend also needing a set - bump for the search to continue. :thumbsup:

Just looked on eBay, and see the same one advertised for a broad range of years.

I saw these at 521Restorations.com, is this what you are looking for?
e-wcset.jpg

I saw these at 521Restorations.com, is this what you are looking for?
View attachment 332862
Thanks for the 521 site. Think I should be able to make theirs work. I need the plastic housing that holds the spade terminals. Problem I'm finding it that I have 3 and they are keyed so they can only go into one of the spaces. Looks like I'll just buy three that they sell and cut off the keyed section to make their one plug go into all three slots.

Jeff is a vendor here, and also has contact info on his website, plus, he's not just a retailer, but also builds Mopars, I would give him a shout!

Those terminals are called Packard 56 terminals and use an open barrel type crimper. I just finished doing the complete harness in my bee.

Oh maybe your talking about the the bulkhead connector and engine side connectors?

Auto Transport Service
Back