• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First start for the 67 this weekend

67 B-body

Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score
Well, I hope to have it started up this weekend! Just waiting on a few more pieces to show up.

Attachments

• 100MEDIA36IMAG0385.jpg
    100MEDIA36IMAG0385.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 401
The birth of another MoPar! Good luck.

Nice keep us up to date on how it goes and post your car pics on my thread i have would love to have them.!

Here is my old ride have a nice weekend.!

Attachments

• DSC_1830.JPG
    DSC_1830.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 344
  • DSC_1808.JPG
    DSC_1808.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 343
SHE'S ALIVE,,,,, SHE'S ALIVE..... MOOA HA HA HA!
It sounds awsome!!! Great throttle responce, and keeps nice and cool with about 70psi oil pressure! Nothing leaking, no funny sounds,,,,, AWSOME!
I did find that the water pump pulls more Amps than I fused it for, so a new fuse is in order... but that's nothing. I did all the electrical the right way! everything is ran from 12volt 40amp relays on the high amp side. Even the switches are supplied through a fuse! No melted wires for me, thank you!

Repsonce to questions...
446RB Steel crank balanced assy., SCAT H Beam rods, Main stud Girdle, .140" Domed forged pistons, Solid cam .612" lift @ 1.6 ratio, Victor intake, Victor "type" heads 2.20" intake valves and 72cc chambers, 727 auto with Coan 3500 stall convertor, Cheeta full manual valve body reverse shift pattern, 4.10 : 1 gear ratio 8 3/4 rear in 742 case.

Tires are just a bit to wide for the car,,, they just scrub the springs and wheel opening lips. They are HOOSIER Quick Time 28 X 11.5 - 15. BTW, These are in good condition and for sale for anyone interested. I want the 9" version to have room for cornering with tire flex.

Auto Transport Service
Back