• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First trip under its own power in 32 years

Chinquipin

Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
I finally got this thing to move under it’s own power this week. First time for it in 32 years and first time for me ever! Still a long way to go.
5024362B-8A7C-4F85-8ACF-56F37D807AC9.jpeg

Looks good. I've had a few long term deals. But never that long. Good luck on the finish.
Doug

Nice job, another one back from the dead!

Nice Charger, Love the color! It will be a while before you get all the bugs worked out! Always nice to see another one up and going! Congratulations 440'

Thanks guys. I’ve had it about 2 yrs. I got it from a good friend of mine, it had been parked in a shed since ‘89. I rebuilt the engine and went through the brakes. Still a long way to go, but it was good to actually get to drive it!

Very cool, I parked my RR in 1990 and will have a first drive since then in a month or so. So close but yet so far.

Very cool. I have had my Charger 32 years (still unrestored). In fact, 32 years on the 16th of this month. Luckily, I still drive it all summer long each year.

20150809_200311.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back