• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fishing. Jose Wejebe (Spanish Fly) trail...

Snook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
For those that don't know, Jose was a guide like no other, he died in a small plane crash some years ago - gone way too soon. I'm heading over to Chokoloskee Island in the near future that was one of Jose's stomping grounds - stellar snook, redfish and sea trout fishing. I'll post some pics if I catch anything for those that may be interested.

Chuck (snook)

Didn’t he have a SeaCraft or SeeVee boat, or am I thinking about that Ralph something, guide in the Keys.

I'm interested!
Good luck!

Always keen to see the daily catch from other parts of the world.....real pics...not innerweb fakes. :thumbsup:

Here's my best snapper of that day on a company fishing trip a few years ago....
upload_2022-3-20_16-47-58.jpeg

:thumbsup:

Didn’t he have a SeaCraft or SeeVee boat, or am I thinking about that Ralph something, guide in the Keys.

He loved his SeaCrafts for sure but he ran a Conch and SeaVee too if I remember correctly.

Chuck (snook)

Couldn't make it this last weekend but maybe this week, I'll post if I do.

Chuck (snook)

Auto Transport Service
Back