• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Fitech 2x4 Indy mod man combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mentor70

Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
My Hemi project is getting more expensive that i anticipated (no real surprise right)??

selling off some of my 440 parts to compensate.

ive got a new in box Fitech 2x4 kit this is the bad boy 1200 power adder! you can go NA or put these on a blower or use NOS.

* Fitech has an updated controller, which i have purchased as it was offered just after i bought the kit, so it has the original and the new and improved in this package deal

current Summit price 2150$

Indy mod man intake, also new condition, flanges have be CNCed by Indy to Max Wedge size

intake was 600$

asking 2300$ and shipping.
Paypal ready.

ft1.jpg ft2.jpg ft4.jpg Ft3.jpg

Just what I am looking for. Why does it show up so close to Christmas?

My Hemi project is getting more expensive that i anticipated (no real surprise right)??

selling off some of my 440 parts to compensate.

ive got a new in box Fitech 2x4 kit this is the bad boy 1200 power adder! you can go NA or put these on a blower or use NOS.

* Fitech has an updated controller, which i have purchased as it was offered just after i bought the kit, so it has the original and the new and improved in this package deal

current Summit price 2150$

Indy mod man intake, also new condition, flanges have be CNCed by Indy to Max Wedge size

intake was 600$

asking 2300$ and shipping.
Paypal ready.

View attachment 1024522 View attachment 1024523 View attachment 1024524 View attachment 1024525
will this manifold fit eddy victormax heads with max ports im concerned because of the one piece design

IMG_1015.JPG
The Indy manifold is a 2 piece design with interchangeable tops...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back