• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Fitech 30002 600HP Go EFI

Status
Not open for further replies.

dburnett6263

Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This unit is approx. 3 years old, 1 year unopened on the shelf 2 years on my show car,
(68 RR 383).
I had no issues or problems with it, even the dreaded temperature sensor was accurate as compared to my hand held unit and dash gage. Has less than 1000 miles on it. Just received it back from Fitech with all firmware / software updated as well as bench tested.
I'm doing some improvements, upgrades, & freshening up, this unit is not part of that undertaking. Location is 45036.
Being a show car I was all about drivability and it performed excellent.
You will need to acquire an O2 bung and all paperwork I have is included. I do recommend downloading current
Fitech#2.jpg
documentation from Fitechs website.
$650.00 including shipping to 48. Feel free to PM me if interested. Thanks. Dale

Last edited:
Which one is this? My dad is asking, thanks.

how did it run with it on there
It ran well, took a couple prime shots to start in cold weather, but so did the 770 Holley I had on it originally. Did work with accel pump a little to deal with a minor off idle stumble, all good. Found this unit to be very responsive as compared to a carb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back