• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fitech Fuel Systems - Throttle Bodies

MoparHonda

Local time
9:59 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with this company?

They have a three two barrel setup that they say should bolt on to my six-pack manifold and provide 'out of the box' performance.

Added a Tanksinc tank, in tank pump, external regulator/filter, new sending unit and lines, nice!

Started with 390s, good, 600s, better, FiTech, way better.

20180624_154851.jpg

Just got a new Hot Rod magazine in the mail. They have an article on the 6 barrel EFI setup in there. Didn’t read it yet.

The FiTech system was discussed in depth in this thread, along with what I believe is an extremely knowledgeable source for it and tech support as well. Check it out.
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/fitech-3x2-bbl-system.153635/
For me, I am invested in about $1k worth of Promax mods to my 3 Holley 2bbl carbs, so that is the route I am going to follow, for a while.
I'm 100% sure the FiTech 3x2 system would be OUTSTANDING on my current motor. My concern is that the FiTech is rated at 600 horsepower, and I have that as my appx HP goal for a future stroker motor, but I am also looking for 650 torque, and I am concerned about running any system at 100% "duty cycle" for lack of a better term.
If I do anything EFI, it absolutely will be 3x2, and I sure hope Holley actually makes the Sniper 3x2 system they filed a patent application for and recently got an extension.
The F&B 3x2 system is very impressive, uses direct port injection, but it also requires a stand alone controller, so it costs appx 3 times more when it's said and done than the FiTech.
20190511_105946.jpg
20190511_110012.jpg

Mopar Collectors Guide magazine claimed in print on this picture and in this article that this is a FiTech 3x2 system. I wrote the magazine and said it sure looks like the F&B system to me...I haven't heard back, but it's only been a couple of days.
Screenshot_20190512-154659_Gallery.jpg

634722-0c034fe47af0a7ca73296e6a834169c8.gif panda popcorn.gif

Last edited:
Thank you for all the info, I'll see of I can find that Hot Rod magazine on the news rack.

(I don't subscribe to that magazine.)

Auto Transport Service
Back