• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

flex plate

c.moo

Local time
11:15 PM
Reaction score
What brand of flex plate for big block , 727 trans. , 6 bolt crank , mostly for street . Thanks

forgot , internal balance
Edited... b&m # 10230 is a good one.... kinda overkill for the street tho. There's one for sale at half price on this site right now...

Last edited:
Stock for a mostly stock motor, or I have used the full disc 440 Source one and checked it out with an indicator prior to use and have had no complaints using it.

Stock plate will be fine.
Doug

One consideration is what converter bolt size is being used.

Stock for a mostly stock motor, or I have used the full disc 440 Source one and checked it out with an indicator prior to use and have had no complaints using it.
I discovered that I have full disc flex plate what’s the purpose of a full disc?

If there is no "quarter moon" cut out and it is fully round, then it is for an internal balance motor like pre-'70 big blocks and some later.

Auto Transport Service
Back