• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Florida Parts yards!

I've seen 2 Cordobas and 2 4th gen Chargers at the LKQ in Clearwater over the past 3-4 years. Big Three around the corner gets some cool stuff sometimes, and is very reasonably priced. American Auto Salvage in De Bary has a 77ish B5 Fury with a mod plaid interior (but it's cooked). His prices are hit and miss, but usually comes out very good on average.

Do you remember the all Mopar yard that used to be on 17/92 in Kissimee?

Closed down about 1992. That place was awesome. Dozens of restorable cars.
I heard it took less than a month to crush everything after they closed.
I literally cried.

there is one by starke (west of jacksonville a tad) drove by there one time and was amazed at all of his rare iron.

I've seen 2 Cordobas and 2 4th gen Chargers at the LKQ in Clearwater over the past 3-4 years. Big Three around the corner gets some cool stuff sometimes, and is very reasonably priced. American Auto Salvage in De Bary has a 77ish B5 Fury with a mod plaid interior (but it's cooked). His prices are hit and miss, but usually comes out very good on average.
Thanks

Do you remember the all Mopar yard that used to be on 17/92 in Kissimee?Closed down about 1992. That place was awesome. Dozens of restorable cars.
I heard it took less than a month to crush everything after they closed.
I literally cried.
Sad, was not here then, missed it by a year.:(

there is one by starke (west of jacksonville a tad) drove by there one time and was amazed at all of his rare iron.
Thanks, I'll look for it.

I think Starke is Jerry Dempsey (JandJ). He's got tons of stuff that's difficult to find elsewhere, but he knows what it's worth $$$. Don't know if he has much post 74 stuff, though. I think he's "by appointment only", as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back