• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flush mount glass

Quickitty

Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
I have a 70 charger and would like to do a flush mount glass for windshield and maybe rear glass. I can tighten up with a little metal but do they make a slightly larger windshield?
Is there a flexible trim that can fill the gap?
Any suggestions
Thanks
Jay

I have a 70 charger and would like to do a flush mount glass for windshield and maybe rear glass. I can tighten up with a little metal but do they make a slightly larger windshield?
Is there a flexible trim that can fill the gap?
Any suggestions
Thanks
Jay
No they don't make a larger windshield. They do make generic window trim in different shapes and sizes. If you have an auto glass warehouse near you, they may have a display of what they carry. You would also need a way to attractively trim out the inside as well.

For the rear glass, I believe you can use a '69 Charger 500/'69 Daytona "window plug" which I believe are reproduced. I also "think" (I'm no expert) that the window used in those cars is "off the shelf" from another Chrysler vehicle

Auto Transport Service
Back