• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flywheel help

jddodge

Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 8 bolt 143t alu flywheel with an heatshield. Its toast and cant get a new shield.. they dont get made anymore.. had contact with all cluch companys.. so i need a new flywheel. I cant see what brand i have right now but if i order one it must fit the holes my pressure plate has.. they rebuild my clucht already with new friction material so dont want to order a complete new kit
Problem is im in the Netherlands so if i order one it must be 100% right send it back would be expensive.
Anyone know what kind of wheel do i need?
Thanks!

20191209_180034.jpg 20191209_180024.jpg

Going by colour that pressure plate could be RAM or McLeod. I believe they did flywheels.
If not a place to start.
Have a look at Brewers site. You could also contact them they are very good and helpful.

Going by colour that pressure plate could be RAM or McLeod. I believe they did flywheels.
If not a place to start.
Have a look at Brewers site. You could also contact them they are very good and helpful.

Thanks!! will do.
Just got a mail back, its not a RAM
J.D.

So MCleod has found a shield for it without holes, a blank one.. (they helped me good)
The holes can be made overhere in the Nerherlands and the shop can put it into the flywheel! so now i can use my old alu flywheel again and saved me big money! problem solved!!

Also had contact with Dan from brewers and he is very helpfull by the way!
Need things like throwoutbearing and stuff to rebuild the 4 speed stuff.. so 2 good compagnies to deal with from my experience..

Have a great weekend.
J.D.

Auto Transport Service
Back