• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Footnotes business ideal sneak a post in edition

XEO1-

Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score
Someone might have already but maybe not, needs to make a cyber space where a wide variety of different companies can express hands on work with photography and words. Like Facebook pages but only business work related only to where businesses can exchange knowledge yet do business with each other in a wide network of local and big company businesses. Like showing my welds, if I owned a business, I’d have to create trust, that can create a bond in learning how to do proper welds and after I show my learning statistics in my portfolio called footnotes,I gain friendship when I’m working beads after I showed my extreme spider egg welds. I can keep up with my employees intelligence by advertising there skills in my employee page(like where family is on Facebook) on my footnotes business page. I call it footnotes. It’s a simple ideal I thought about. Just wanting to express myself. I have to stop posting for alittle bit.

I use my website and shop's social media pages for that. :D But I'm not teaching anybody about how to do multiple powder coating colors any time soon, if ever.

yep- it's called "your we site".

web

your web site

Auto Transport Service
Back