• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE FOR SALE 1968 RR RH fender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadbird

Local time
4:37 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE 68 RH passenger fender for a Roadrunner, Satellite, GTX or Belvedere. $300.00. Original rust free fender that I was planning on cutting out the dog legs for patch on my 70 RR fender. Buyer pays for shipping or local pick-up here at my place in Washington state. PM me for directions and phone # if interested. I'm also willing to trade or swap for a 1970 RR right passenger fender.

Attachments

• photo (46).JPG
    photo (46).JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 250
What do you think it would cost to ship it to PA 17350 ??

WOW ! Well it is what it is ?!? I can't do that as thats out of my range rite now . But Thank you very much for your help !

WOW ! Well it is what it is ?!? I can't do that as thats out of my range rite now . But Thank you very much for your help !

No problem but I still have it if ever your in the area for the said listed price unless someone here local to me wants it. Local pick up only is cheaper and anybody interested just PM me here. I have not listed this item on ebay or CL.

check with the post office. I've shipped fenders just wrapped in heavy cardboard for under $50

you can ship it on greyhound for about 100 bucks just takes few days to get it tho

Yes, Greyhound is the way to go for fenders and doors. It will run about $85-100. It will more than likely come with a some extra damage if not wrapped in lots of cardboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back