• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE - 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T for sale (not mine)

Came across this ad on CL. Interesting interior. Have never seen a white dash.
I still miss my old ‘69 Coronet R/T so entertain myself watching them pop up for sale.

https://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/d/denver-1969-dodge-coronet-t/7261514616.html
This is a beautiful, true 1969 Coronet R/T loaded from the factory with 4-speed manual, bucket seats, console, pistol grip, 3:54 Dana, factory air grabber, power steering, power disc brakes, power windows, factory tach, and B-5 blue with the correct white deluxe interior. The vehicle has had a factory six pack added.

This is a very nice restoration of an original loaded R/T. It even has the date code correct—E code 440 HP, 18 spline Trans. We doubt that there’s a more loaded or better looking ‘69 R/T in the Country.

00c0c_na923JhYbBz_0g807g_600x450.jpg

00g0g_9A4HYNsYrflz_0ak06S_600x450.jpg

00a0a_c0w7qVlkx4wz_0ak06S_600x450.jpg

00C0C_hPdLTy4tJFUz_0ak06S_600x450.jpg

00I0I_59sprqF1A3Dz_0ak06S_600x450.jpg

00O0O_bUrwNKtoQBz_0ak06S_600x450.jpg

00w0w_9hTcNqBjTvNz_07K0ak_600x450.jpg

00o0o_liDLDx8jLxuz_07K0ak_600x450.jpg

Calling @69Coronetrt - some numbers for you. :)

Dash pads was not ever avail in white for these cars

With P6C interior trim code , the dash should be blue

That is at Soneffs masters garage. If you want an opinion about their reputation P.M. me.

@Dennis H - I noticed that the centre console lid looks 'normal' :lol:

Curiously, the Fender tag looks a lot shinier and cleaner than the surrounding bodywork.....could this car be a re-body?
The tag looks legit IMHO.

I don't like the dash, that does look strange

But; it does look like a decent, clean car
if it is what it's actually advertised as

I'm sure people here could pick it apart

The dash does not look right, as well as the A pillar trims. Anybody ever seen these in white? And we all know the pistol grip is wrong in 1969...
Plus, the upper door trim is painted to match the exterior. I thought those were painted the interior colors??

Yeah. Too bad it doesn’t have the rallye dash. And stick is wrong. Also fender tag decodes as fold down armrest between front buckets. But, my ‘69 also had same code on fender tag and build sheet. But it definitely left the factory with a center console. Still a decent car but needs some corrections. Too bad I’m not in the market. Oh well, back to a cam swap.

Auto Transport Service
Back