• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE - 68 Charger - NOT MINE

Aren't they all.... No matter how I say after this part I'm done.... I'm not...

No Engine, Trans, Interior, Grill, Dash

Frame rails are solid.

Floors will need to be patched or replaced.

Car is very restorable.

Can help with shipping.

00C0C_7U6jJDSPwc7_600x450.jpg

00G0G_61Cj48NZoU5_600x450.jpg

00505_ceG3BqRHTUv_600x450.jpg

its been my experience that Any car that has the Glass out is a pile.
moneypit,whatever.
theres always a reason they pulled it and its never a good one.
then theres the black spray paint,and the silver spray paint ...
oh,and my personal Fav,
they tell you the floors are shot but of course include no pics of this.

this of course excludes the cars that came out of body shops and owners never finished them/common sense.
thats where the legit steals on wheels are.

Yeah, I know a guy that digs out piles of **** and rattle cans them solid flat black so he can flip them. I would rather see the rust and bondo exposed before buying something like this.

With all that chrome paint on them wheels, it's got to be worth what he's asking. (sarcasm)

its been my experience that Any car that has the Glass out is a pile.
moneypit,whatever.
theres always a reason they pulled it and its never a good one.

My guess is that an owner takes the car apart for a restoration and realizes what a rusty piece of **** that the car is.

I think taking a car apart is quite easy, and if you mess something up, you can cut a wire here or there and forget all about it as the entire harness, glass, cable guides, etc is coming out (probably to the dumpster). You'd have to really know what is beneath the black paint. I think a non mechanic was having fun painting right over dents, etc. Can't imagine the hours necessary to put it all back together, so that everything functions correctly. It looks like something that could make even Chip Foose pull out his hair. definitely can't have a day job and take that one on.

I don't trust anyone who uses the "I don't really need to sell it, but..." line. Of course you need to sell it or you wouldn't be listing it.

not really,some of us do go fishing frequently.
ive had a 4 wheeler up for months,
got a ton of trade offers but not what im looking for.
so you cant assume everyones desperate just because they listed something.

My guess is that an owner takes the car apart for a restoration and realizes what a rusty piece of **** that the car is.
absolutely!
this happens to even the Best of cars...and people.
they get overwhelmed and give up.
money,time,actual labor...lol...
seems like this current gen doesnt like to work on much of anything.
that being said,
that cars a pile but...its a charger shell and i bet it sells.

68/69's are crazy high .. so everyone who has one or a picture of one want over the top money .. I've been looking for a ( in my head) reasonable deal for some time..... I guess if you want one reasonable is out ......like to know what he finally takes for this

Auto Transport Service
Back