• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale 69 Road Runner 4-Speed Car Rust Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbee1970

Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Helping a friend sell off some of his cars. Here is a 69 Road Runner project that is rust free.

Originally 383 4-speed coupe. Car is being offered one of two ways. First with a 68 383 that ran really good when it was pulled and the 4-speed, Or he will sell it without the motor and trans.

This car is no rust anywhere on this car that we can find. Trunk is dry as can be. Floors. Quarters, Frame everywhere no rust.

Only part of the interior is here with the car. Dash is all complete with pedals and hump. Only rear seat core in there no front seat.

Car is pretty darn straight and pretty much ready for paint. The hood does need some minor work yet.

Remember with a straight rust free body to work with it will save you thousands and time getting ready for paint.

$6500.00 with the motor and trans

Or

$5000.00 without motor and trans.

Dave

Attachments

• 701-1.jpg
    701-1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 2,260
  • 703-1.jpg
    703-1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 2,284
  • 702-1.jpg
    702-1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 2,383
  • 700-1.jpg
    700-1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 2,262
  • 704-1.jpg
    704-1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 2,184
looks like a satellite to me. nice find tho for someone ready to restore.... like that kid in the "how does one restore mopars" thread!

So excuse My Dumbarse again.....Is a satellite a Poormans Roadrunner or Coronet?

I see a satellite fender but no tag or vin numbers listed so how do you know it not a runner?

Looks like the driver's side fender has the holes for the "Satellite" badge in it too. Makes you wonder what the VIN actually is?

Does look like a decent car though!

Looks like the driver's side fender has the holes for the "Satellite" badge in it too. Makes you wonder what the VIN actually is?

Does look like a decent car though!

But has holes in the door for 'Road Runner', and dual exhaust hangers, and RoadRunner grill. My guess is it's a real bird with Satellite fenders.

It would have to be a Road Runner or Belvedere, they never made a coupe Satellite.....

Wow...really? I didnt know that..I could have sworn I had a coupe satellite..guess not,that was a long time ago though..
It would have to be a Road Runner or Belvedere, they never made a coupe Satellite.....

Wow...really? I didnt know that..I could have sworn I had a coupe satellite..guess not,that was a long time ago though..

Mate of Mine has a 65 Satellite 2door.......hmmmmm maybe it's not a coupe??? but a hardtop...........:argue:

For Sale 69 Road Runner

I see a satellite fender but no tag or vin numbers listed so how do you know it not a runner?

The dash tag matches the radiator core support and the door tag. And since the door was the same color as the of the car before being primered I would say it real.

pics of the floor inside.

Attachments

• 69 rr floor -1.jpg
    69 rr floor -1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,588
  • 69 rr floor -2.jpg
    69 rr floor -2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,581
  • 69 rr floor -3.jpg
    69 rr floor -3.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,594
Looks like a nice solid car.. Wow Good luck

Hmmmm

Am interested in the RR can you please email me r-------------------------u thanks mate

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back